Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Dirge For You Both

My Dirge for You Both
Elegy for Him
His funeral song
I requisite this idiom for you,
Although his elegy I Can Only Imagine,
Grise linguistics for you,
Interred Birse near waves through Psalms,
Cause you hang a propos,
An opus that was complete with dirge,
My lament had his requiem,
Long passed its rendezvous,
The old hymn played our lament,
He could not jounce out with just a chant,
Gifted and mourned heard ghost throstle,
Griseous and mournful and he is missed,
Conversely presence sorrowful your sike are amiss,
His demise mortality inherent,
Amiss is unmerited and crushing,
Injurious and despondent.
Dejected, compunctious and vital, not hopeless….
Contriteness and Compunction wrought,
Leaver sike Griser Him The Rose…



Sharon Rose T. ©







3 comments:

poefusion said...

I linked this poem in the comments section at Poefusion's Friday 5 so everyone could stop by and check it out. Hope you don't mind. And, thanks for commenting on my poem.

By the way, your poem is a nice tribute to one's death. Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

you know how to use the friday 5 words, I did have to read it more than once to get its meaning, my favorite lines are - His demise mortality inherent, Amiss is unmerited and crushing"

Anonymous said...

my goodness! what a combo--those 5 and the elegy prompt!

glad you enjoyed your visit to my blog!